MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:41 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Cruel and Recon fill in the gaps...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 pm 

I finally got a chance (after a little shoulder rest) to give a few good test sessions with all my new "toys" from the summer.

results: Recon fills in the gap of the late block burn up ball. I was using QZ1 (red) or my TX1 (long pin and shiny), but Recon does the trick with much less effort and a much more readable reaction. I think it will be a killer during singles at Nationals.

TZ3 - is a no-brainer home run ball for a THS. It is stronger midlane, and really overall, than my QZ1 (red) which was my staring point. And the carry is off the charts! It just gives me that one more piece of the puzzle that fills in a small gap.

Cruel - what can be said? AWESOME!!! It is so strong and versatile. It doesn't "hook at your feet", but is more than strong enough for almost any pattern - and just crushes the pins when it get there. I almost think 3 Cruel's with different surfaces or drills (very strong, medium, and weak/shined) might be a can't lose arsenal for many people. My out of box, 5" strong drilled one (pin above fingers) could be used from 6th arrow to down the boards on a burned up house shot fairly easily with hand/speed changes - and carried from all angles.

I just can't wait for the season to start this week so i can show them off... This is gonna be a great year!

Staying MOTIVated since April 2009...

Jeff DeMunck

300 X 20
800 X 10

Post subject: Re: Cruel and Recon fill in the gaps...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 pm 

Jeff,I love using my RX1 for a fresh house shot.Stay outside of the
8 board and the RX1 is money for the whole night.Love all these
new balls.Can't wait for all the new stuff this year.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:14 am 

Some good assessments of the Recon & Cruel, Jeff. Did alittle practice w/my Recon on fairly broken down house shot yesterday. Was able to play inside 2nd arrow swinging 18-to-8 and w/wrist & hand position change was able to move right by 5 or 6 boards & play alot straighter. Either angle was a strike w/great pin carry.

Cruel is excellent on the med-heavier & up conditions. Great revving power, solid mid-lane read, and a strong backend. Must have at least 2 of these bad boys in my bag at all times. Can't wait to use the pin-up one on THS during league play. I expect some jaws to drop.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:57 pm 

I am also looking forward to the new season with great anticipation. I recently purchased an SR2 which I love, and I pick up my new Cruel tomorrow...yay!!
I have had a few guys come up to me to take a look at what I was tossing that was just destroying the rack...of course it was my SR2. They loved the way it looked, and the way it performed.

I can't wait to give the Cruel a try, likely tomorrow in a little tourney my house sets up to kick off the new year. My plan will be the Cruel for a game or two, then break out the SR2.
Of course that may change after I try out the Cruel, people say its vesatile....we shall see
:D :D :D

Motiv Cruel
Motiv SR2
Motiv Silver Recon
Motiv Raptor

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]