MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:17 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: gonna give motiv a try...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 am 

ive been back bowling 2 1/2 years after a long 14 year break.while it was way too long the ball tech has changed dramaticlly. went down to 15lbs and have many balls from just about every company out there.my pro shop here in missouri is a super bunch of guys and recently picked up motiv in the shop, one of the owners has similar span and i rolled the c-51 and tho my thumb hung a bit i was impressed by the reaction and more so by the pin action WOW i hit a bit heavy but those pins did'nt know what hit them :).even tho i threw the c-51 im going with the recon.this summer i played my 1st pbax league and found more hand ,better timing.and speed control.so now back to regular ths any of my old stuff is just way to much ball.i've been looking for a weaker cover with a good strong core,and the recon i think will be my ths ball of choice.and i just cant wait until wendsday when my recon in all it's orange glory hits the lanes :) I WILL BE MOTIVATED!! oh btw thanks to motivgirl over the last few years on other forums has been a big help to me and many others. will revisit after i get the ball and pitch a few.

Post subject: Re: gonna give motiv a try...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:01 pm 

sorry for double posting :( good way to start life in a new forum lol i didnt see the message after i submitted that a mod needed to check before posting so i thought i did something wrong and re did the thread.... atleast you guys found out that i'm duff early :) no guess work

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:17 am 

MotivNator wrote:
so how is Motiv Products treating you?

so far so good only have 5 games on it so far with the holiday weekend did'nt have enough games to post yet.in league the ball carried me my hand/ wrist has been hurting so i was off (no lift/revs) the ball is super consistant moved 2 boards all night :) and the carry was just nuts guys around my set were very curious cant wait to pitch tonight subbin for a buddy in my house so free practice/and promoting :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 am 

Hey what part of Missouri are you from I live in the Fulton area.
I have 2 Motiv balls and love them both TR2 and the RX1 I just need to add the C51 and I feel that my arsenal will be complete. The RX1 was stronger then I was expecting but very controllable.

TZ3
Primal Scream

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:01 pm 

im in farmington bout 1 hr or so from st.louis

im a med rev/low speed/medium track guy and have mine drilled pin over ring cg in palm.ball was 4" pin 3.4 oz tw, ball for me just has a real smooth reaction and forgiving.the rx1 was just what i was looking for,the house i roll at is super dry.and this lets me play in my comfort zone which is standing25 hittin10-15.and did i mention the carry?? heh its awesome. think my next ball is the gt-1,but the cruel looks dang good too :)

oh btw i nick-named my rx-1 my *house ball* :) guys get a kick out of it hehe

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]