MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:06 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: What's next for Motiv ?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:02 pm 

Since the core numbers are somewhat close between the Mega Thrust core and the Cruel core, I think a CZ2, should be made. I know MOTIV won't make more of the TZ3's, but a CZ2 would be really similar (IMHO).

I also think the color should be the reverse of the RECON, black/smoke (pearl) with orange lables. It would make us somewhat rev challenged "old guys" look like we have some hand. lol

Stayin MOTIVated...

Jeff

300 X 20
800 X 10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:39 pm 

I had plead online for an all-pearl Cruel, with blood red pearl body, with black/white logos. I never thought about a CZ2 ball- that would be quite a good match-up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 am 

Come on guys... lets think outside of the box again, just like as we did with the rx1. I mean how many extra recons dont u think sold due to shelf appeal alone?!? I know when i see something bright and eye pleasing, i gotta get a further look as well as the details. Not to say that the solid black or blue balls dont look great in their own right, but i think for the sake the get more non motivators on board, we might strongly consider another bright, eye pleasing ball just like what the recon did for our motivnation. I personally would like to see some more bright colors.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:29 am 

I said it before and i'll say it again, i would like to see some of the same color combinations as the original cores, but with the twist that the next time a new release comes out with that same core using the same color combinations as the first but switching the colors from the neographics to the balls cover. Follow me yet? Well heres an example to illustrate this idea;
We had originally the sx1 and the tx1 right... then each with their new released siblings so to speak, the sr2 and tr2. Well picture this... the sx1 came out black with green neomarks, whereas the tx1 blue with orange. You all keepin up so far right? Well going back to my idea wouldve made the sr2, the opposite colors as the sx1, bright green cover with black neomarks, and the tr2 orange with cobalt blue neomarks. Now im sure u all follow.
So that would mean the next ball with the gear drive core seen in the gt1, should be that beautiful chrome/silver color, with smoke black neomarks. Any twist off the cruel, would be that blood red with white and smoke neomarks, etc...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:34 am 

Therefore the next mega thrust release would probably be the hottest lookimg ball yet, imho... bright pearl yellow (almost neon) with bark blue pearl neos

;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:42 pm 

Can we get a spare ball with the hardness of a Storm Ice or a Blue dot and a solid color.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:40 pm 

+1 on the spare ball, except with a core like a lane #1 starburst

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:43 pm 

*1 on block just make it have the same hardness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:01 pm 

Have to be careful with hardness, making a polyester that is hard but not brittle isn't easy. Blue Dots used to go dead straight, but they had a tendency to chip easily.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2