MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Coming soon, to a pro shop near YOU...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 am 

Alright guys...Maybe you are right! It just reminded me that one of my team mates (a Lane#1 guy) said that QZ1 was the most bad looking ball from Motiv so it maybe a good reason Black/Blue pearl attracts more peoples...LOL

For me, I have almost all the Motiv bowling balls except the QZ1. The only reason is that in HK they sell them all in the same price (Lane#1 & Motiv are the most expensive balls in the market compare to Storm, C300, Hammer or whatever other brands). My pro-shop is the HK agent of Lane#1 & I think I am the first one to ask them to order the Motiv balls for me. Now my gf & I are using all the Motiv balls very good but bowlers in HK only watched us bowl but they have no clue what balls we were using until they realized our TR-2, SR-2 & TZ-3 were so powerful to hit the pins so they started to buy the SR-2 & the C51. Some bowlers even asked me if my RX-1 is a spare ball? But the pro-shop owner cried to me that he still has few SX-1 & TZ-3 sitting in his shop...LOL

Anyway, I may want to try this QZ2 but how it compares to the RX-1? All to all, I am still anxiously waiting Motiv for a spare ball... :oops:

Dannyracer
Hong Kong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 am 

What a freakin' awesome looking ball !! Can not wait to get my hands on this puppy & display it in my pro shop. Should be a great Christmas seller. Super job, Motiv-ites!!

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 am 

What we must remember is consumers like choices.This color
is another choice we get in the QZ line.The red QZ1 sells more
than the purple.This color combo is visually pleasing.It really
gets your attention.

Storm has had every color combo for the Tropical Storm.Now
the Tropical Heat has multiple colors.

Columbia has the Scout and the Freeze line.Multiple colors.

Brunswick has the Slingshot and the Avalanche line.Multiple
colors.

The marketing of a mid-level and entry-level ball that works
and sells is to offer choices.

The QZ line is in the early stages of the product life-cycle,
or barely out of the introduction stage of the cycle.

A good product design communicates to the user the
products functions,its aesthetic qualities,and its appropriateness.
This seems to describe the new QZ2.The consumer gets
choices and the brand is marketed based on choice of
color and function.
The QZ line will help MOTIV grow.Just wait to see the
reaction to this color.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:53 am 

Well MOTIVNATION the release date for this great looking ball will be the 30th of October... i sure am looking forward to it and i am sure the rest of you are as well. should be the same pricing as the QZ1 is from what i have heard so look for it to hit the web site by the end of week or early next week

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm 

The GT1 is a lifesaver.Pick one up before the others.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:38 am 

Justin, im a lil bit lost when u said that with the c51, motiv had released the first four color ball on the market. And now your saying perhaps even a five color ball? Maybe im not understanding, but most balls from other (lets just say lesser companies) have been producing multicolored balls for ages now, right. Morich, is one of the many that come to mind, with there sometimes overthetop yet extravagent color blends, either way some of which had at least five or six different colors. Perhaps im completely missing out on something here

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:46 am 

To those who dont know, i'm an artist. I unfortunately never got into computer art, which is obviously where the money nowadays is, but if anyone would be interested in exploring some different color schemes, and seeing how they may look on a new ball, i'd be happy to draw some up, and post the pics up here on our forums. I got a few wild ideas myself, that i'll sketch up and see if any of which become a hit.

Feel free to post your ideas, and i'll do my best to make a two dimensional drawing come to life.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 pm 

strimmed wrote:
Justin, im a lil bit lost when u said that with the c51, motiv had released the first four color ball on the market. And now your saying perhaps even a five color ball? Maybe im not understanding, but most balls from other (lets just say lesser companies) have been producing multicolored balls for ages now, right. Morich, is one of the many that come to mind, with there sometimes overthetop yet extravagent color blends, either way some of which had at least five or six different colors. Perhaps im completely missing out on something here

with the neomark graphics motiv has a bigger opportunity to do more colors than any other company is what i believe he was saying there...the morich and other companys that you are talking about are all up to 3 color blends...and then with their logo's they "etch" them into the ball then filled with a paste...but with motiv it is actually part of the balls cover.. correct me if im wrong there justin :P

Pro Consultant for NKU Bowling Club
GET MOTIVATED

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:30 pm 

Oh okay i see... thanks for clearing that up DB. To add to that, im assuming we are also only counting the colors that are poured into the mold. I say this because if one company poured in (for arguments sake) the three primary colors, which are yellow, blue, and red into the mold, you could potentially get six different colors due to them mixing before hardening. The yellow and red meeting in certain areas would result in an orange. The blue hitting the yellow creating a green. And then obviously, the red an blue making a putple counterpart. So you so how the original 3 colors poured in could easily result in a six color max plethora, as long as any of those colors had made contact with each other before fully curing.
But nonetheless, i thank u Dustin for the clarification.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:56 pm 

I have the red and the purple punched up the exact same and there is a difference and this one will be drilled just like the other 2 and will complete the house shot arsenal that i need for 3 games and should have to move much at all if any its a great looking ball and cant wait to get it in the bag..........

In the bag:

SR2 300
TX1 279
Silver Recon 279
Primal TV4 290
QZ2 268
Cruel c51 LE 289
Raptor P7 300
Sigma Tour279 (4)
Trash (2)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next