MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Motiv TZ3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:32 pm 

Hello MOTIVNATION,
I'm new to Motiv and just wanted to report on my first Motiv ball, the TZ3 (yes, I live overseas). I've been throwing another company's products exclusively, but now I wanted to try a completely different company, different core designs and different coverstocks. After weighing all the options, I decided to try Motiv.
Had the TZ3 drilled yesterday with 65x5x40, which puts the pin squarely over the bridge with CG swung out a bit. Bowled this evening in my favorite center on the standard THS. And wow, was the TZ3 impressive.
I don't have a lot of hand or speed, but yet the TZ3 gave me excellent length and a strong, yet controlled move off the spot with excellent continuation through the pins. And, as an added bonus, the ball simply looks really cool rolling down the lane. There are logos flying all over the place. And it's an attention grabber. Since no one throws Motiv in my neck of the world, the TZ3 sure made an impression and I had several bowlers come over and ask me what I was throwing.
The TZ3 is certainly a more aggressive piece of equipment than I've been used to throwing, and I think I'm going to be throwing it a lot. It allowed me to throw it out and back, where my other equipment restricted me to a more down-and-in shot. A whole new world seems to have opened up. I also just received a GT1 which I'll have drilled shortly.
At this point I'd like to thank Justin for his patience in answering many of my questions and providing me with excellent drilling advice.
In closing I'd like to say that I'm glad I've made the switch to Motiv and I'm sure these won't be the only two Motiv balls I purchase. Glad to part of the MOTIVNATION!
Glidemeister

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]