MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:04 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Hi Motiv Family
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 am 

Just want to drop here to say hi to the Motiv family...

I just got my TR-2 (50c x 4" from PAP x 50c pin under fingers) & it was very very strong down the lane. I have to say that I am not a high rev player but I was playing deep inside with my TR-2 when peoples were struggling on the broken down outside track area...

Anyway...my SR-2 is on ordering & hopefully it will be arrived next week. Can't wait to see how angular & how powerful it will be on the fresh oil...

Dannyracer
Hong Kong

Post subject: Re: Hi Motiv Family
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 am 

Welcome to Motiv-nation! You live in Hong Kong and you have Motiv equipment . . that is great! You will find the SR2 has the same fast revving core as the SX1 and the aggressive coverstock of your TR2 only it comes polished so it will go longer down the lane than your TR2 but have a stronger semi-angular move to the pocket. I love mine! Mine is drilled 50 x 4" x 50, pin under ring finger. I took some of the polish off so I can use it on med-heavy oil and it has performed well. I plan on getting another one, leaving out-of-box finish w/pin above my bridge & cg kicked out w/wt. hole. Have this type of drilling on one of my SX1's and it reacts great.

Anyhow, welcome again & let us know if we can help out in any way.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 am 

Bob Michalojko wrote:
Welcome to Motiv-nation! You live in Hong Kong and you have Motiv equipment . . that is great! You will find the SR2 has the same fast revving core as the SX1 and the aggressive coverstock of your TR2 only it comes polished so it will go longer down the lane than your TR2 but have a stronger semi-angular move to the pocket. I love mine! Mine is drilled 50 x 4" x 50, pin under ring finger. I took some of the polish off so I can use it on med-heavy oil and it has performed well. I plan on getting another one, leaving out-of-box finish w/pin above my bridge & cg kicked out w/wt. hole. Have this type of drilling on one of my SX1's and it reacts great.

Anyhow, welcome again & let us know if we can help out in any way.

Thank you Bob...

I am a little bit medium track player my PAP is around 4-1/2" over 1/8" above so my 4" pin from PAP drilling of my TR-2 the pin is under my fingers bridge. I may drill my SR-2 4-1/2" pin from my PAP above my fingers bridge with similar drilling & VAL angles as I am expecting SR-2 with a bit skid/flip angular backend...

Anyway...I started to love the Motiv equipments & decided to drill them all one by one...I will post a report when I got my SR-2 drilled...

Dannyracer
Hong Kong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:34 am 

Good choice on the SR2 drilling layout. That will be my next layout for that ball. Let us know how that works out.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]