MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: My SR-2 Review
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 am 

I got my SR-2 last Friday & got it drilled pin above the fingers bridge & CG out a little bit. All I want to say is that it skid very good with a very very strong & angular backend. I started standing on 20 board to throw 5-8 board on fresh oil to play it safe & I try to move more left & left it was like GPS towards the pocket itself...It is really a monster...

The only complaint is that it doesn't work well when oil carried down or dried out! I needed to then used my TR-2 to play deep inside so I am thinking which ball I should pick for in-between? How's the TX-1, SX-1 & GT-1 compare with them?

Dannyracer
Hong Kong

Post subject: Re: My SR-2 Review
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:20 pm 

Danny, Good to hear you like the SR2 I also feel its is the best in the line (so FAR!!) I am sure the QZ will be an awesome addition.

Some food for thought on the break down and or carry down. For me personally the TX1 is a nice in between reaction. I have done many surface adjustments and finally found a match. 1000 then 2000 abr. with a polish on top. Was night and day different. It did not burn out too soon and hit like a pancake. The trasition off the dry is smooth and under control. The overall roll is smoother as well. Yet still had plenty of pop on the back of the pattern, which at my house in Chicago was fairly dry to start.

Since the surface adjustment have had 290 (760), (2) 300 games and and 800 over a two week span. SO needless to say I found a good match. the TX is drilled at 45x 4 1/2x 40. Pin is above my fingers over my middle finger.... I hope this helps

Stay MOVIVATED!!

RPM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:56 pm 

WEll i am glad to hear that your sr-2 worked great in the beginning but then had to switch balls. I think in your case you should go to the gt-1 for mine has a little more back-end when i get into the carry down. Still has enough energy to not die in the pocket and leave the common 10 pin or 9 pin. I think in your case you will be happy with either decision of the sx-1 or gt-1. hope the advice works for you look forward to knowing how it does.....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 am 

Thanks for your advice Motiv2430 & RPM1380... :D

Yeah...I learned from the specs that SX-1 should skid longer & less hook than the SR-2 so it can be the choice to stay the same line as SR-2 or even move a bit outside until the breakpoint is dried...

Also...I also agree GT-1 will be the one between SR-2 & TR-2 when I need to move a bit inside but not yet deep inside...

Man...I would die for Motiv's balls soon... :lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]