MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:49 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: motiv staffer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:06 pm 

so what does it take to be a part of the motiv staff? i live in virginia where motiv is not quite that popular just yet. maybe having a staffer in the area may help spread the word of how good motiv balls are.

Post subject: Re: motiv staffer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:08 pm 

Extreme dedication to the sport
Connections to a pro shop help greatly
Being present in an area where there isn't a staffer or where motiv doesn't have much of a presence

Most importantly is being respectful and helpful to anyone and everyone I know that they don't want anyone that is going to effect their product or sales in a negative manner so being level headed respectful and pleasantly outgoing is necessary.

Try sending a résume and see what happens you won't know until you try.

Aaron - Motiv Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 pm 

Contact Brett Spangler, he's the go to guy for becoming staff. There is a few topics on here about what he looks for in a staff member.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 am 

thanks for the input, ill have to sent brett a PM and go from there, im pretty much the only person in my area that bowls exclusively with motiv, and people are constantly asking what ball im throwing. i also have good ties with the only pro shop that even promotes motiv. again thanks for the input, we will see what happens.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 am 

twhite757 wrote:
thanks for the input, ill have to sent brett a PM and go from there, im pretty much the only person in my area that bowls exclusively with motiv, and people are constantly asking what ball im throwing. i also have good ties with the only pro shop that even promotes motiv. again thanks for the input, we will see what happens.

Hey twhite

You aren't the only one. I live in DC, Maryland, Virginia area. I bowl in Northern VA and in Maryland. I've been exclusive Motiv since last summer. I preach the gospel of Motiv everywhere I go. At this point between 14 and 15lbs bowling balls I may have about 30 of them all together.

I bowl at most of the major scratch events in the area and I travel to some others. I'll send you a PM and maybe we can hit up some tourneys and be a all Motiv doubles team.

It would be nice to be on staff though. I'm friends with the staffer that's down in southern MD. He doesn't get out to a lot of the local tourneys outside of league.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 pm 

I too live in virginia and try to bowl a lot of the scratch tourneys. The staff member in my area is Trip Roberts. He does a great job of explaining motiv. I've been a fan of motiv for about 10 months now and it has inspired me to take the innovative pro shop class and become certified. It has also raised my avg 15+ pins and gotten me into the 220s. I too am also looking to become a staff member. Motiv is starting to grow and i cant wait for the league winter season to start pushing more.

Sigma Tour (65x5x35)(box)
Thrash (50x4.375x35)(2000/factory finish)
Primal TV4 (60x3.5x30)(360/1000/factory finish)
Silver Recon (45x4 3/4x40)(box)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm 

I dont think i know trip but i would like to run into him one day, i sent brett a PM and he told me that he is not looking for a staffer in the VA area, so unless trip drops from staff, becoming a staffer wont happen anytime soon

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]