MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: purple quad fire qz1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:25 am 

i am a staff player and recently threw the purple quad fire in league play for the first time. I threw the first 22 strikes in a row until a stubborn solid 7 pin decided to ruin the back to back 300 party i thought i would enjoy that evening settleing for a 289 game after the 300 start. For all the doubters this ball is for real i have thrown everything motive has to offer with all types of drilling patterns. This could be the best ball to date that motiv has offered , :mrgreen: try one after the december 4th release date and see what you think

Post subject: Re: purple quad fire qz1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 am 

Congratulation. What type of laid out you use and where on the lane were you playing to accomplish perfection?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm 

i used a pin under ring finger four and a half inches from my pap and the center of gravity three and a half from my pap small weight hole on access 29 bit one inch deep 2000 abralon no polish :lol: i was playing in a little 15 to 8 made a few small moves never deeper than 18 to 12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 pm 

i love how far right i can move with the purple one and the red one goes even longer at 2000 havent been able to drill the red one up yet though im considering pin above middle finger in my track to kill reaction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 am 

I drilled up the red one this week and had a killer reaction. I have the pin above the middle finger. I was able to stand 38 and throw 20 to 10 without any hesitation in the ball recovering if I missed out and still hit a ton in the middle with our league puddle. This is going to be a bench mark ball in my bag.

Ken Kempf
MOTIV

Oh yeah, in practice I had all 14 practice shots perfect right out of the box. Started league with the front 6 also.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:23 am 

I am very pleased and impressed with the qz1 I drilled up the red one with the pin above the middle finger ball rolls very smooth and not real jumpy off the oil hits well a great compliment to my sr2 my partner drilled up the purple one with the standard 7 30 full roller pin placement first set thurs night 728 next set friday morning 718 next set monday morning seniors 716 tues night 704 very impressive the ball carrys well as we all know getting to the pocket is usually not that hard carry is the name of the game also drilled up a sr2 for one of my high schoolers first game out of the box 278 2nd game 246 he used a strange combination in the 2nd game sr2 on one lane tr2 on the other but it worked ,needless to say we are all happy and motivated around here

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 am 

Drilled up both QZ1's and they are a really good, 1 - 2 punch. OTB the purple reads the mids a good 2 ft. sooner than the red one and has a smooth, readable motion to the pocket. That's not to say that the red one if flippy, just it goes longer, retaining it's energy for the b/e. Great combo! Highly recommending these to all my customers.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]