MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: High speed / Low rev sugestions?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 am 

Hello my name is vern and i have just started using Motiv bowling balls,, i have about 175-200 revs on my ball and i throw probably 17 mph, im under the ball on my release alot more then on the side of it, and i was wanting to know what type of ball and what cover / polish should be used, for how i play, i play 2 different lines, i bowl on OLD wood lanes and the heads are gone basically, and about 1-2 more years and they will be going to synthetic because their too thin, i throw my 1st game on about 12th to 14th board im a right hander btw, and i let the ball get out about to 7th board and let it hook back into the pocket, with this line i throw about 14 mph and it barley get back to the pocket but it odes good enuff for 1st game and 1/2 when game 3 comes around i move right and throw about 17-20 mph lined up with the right gutter and i throw over the 6th - 7th board aimed almost in line with the pocket and i let ball hook at last sec into the pocket,, what im wanting is a ball that i can use on game 3 but play the line i do on game 1 with the same mph 17-20 but when i do that line the ball dont even come back to hit the head pin , its like if the pocket was the 3 and 6 it would be perfect so thats about how much more i need to ball to hook. atm i have raptor p7,attack,talon,- venom Strike, 2cruel, primal impulse,scream. my ball track is very close to my thumb hole and some times goes over it and its about a inch away from my fingers. if anyone can give me some tips it would help alot thx. I also have a Video of my bowling but its not with a motiv ball, its a urithane Danger Zone, if you want to see it to see how i bowl, thx

Post subject: Re: High speed / Low rev sugestions?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 pm 

Hey, provide a link to the video. I am sure the knowledgeable ones on here may provide some insight.

H1

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]