MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Time for another new bowling ball - Summer 2013
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 pm 

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I posted and I feel its time to make another post since most bowlers are getting close to the end of the season and the start of the summer. For me it means one thing, MORE BOWLING!!!! Yes I bowl in a summer pro shop league and this summer I'm looking at a new Motiv bowling ball. The four balls that I use are the Thrash,SR2,Sigma Hybrid,P7 Raptor and then of course I have the Sniper.

While this season has been a disappointment for me just because I have struggled to stay consistant, mostly due to the fact that I haven't been bowling as much this year since I'm not bowling in the college levels this year and I'm having to work more and the lane conditions where I bowl haven't felt consistant all year in my own opinion. But overall when I have been bowling well I can still say that I'm proud of what Motiv has come out with and I'm happy with the equipment that I got.

Anyways getting to the point. I have been looking at the equipment that is currently out and I'd just like some ideas on what I should get. I do like both the Raptor Attack and the Raptor Talon, both look amazing and would be great just my main fear would be not being able to control the Raptor Talon but that is something i would work on. I also got the idea of maybe getting the Sigma Tour as well just because I like the Sigma Hybrid and I love the SR2 with all my heart.(SR2 by far the best ball I've ever owned)Plus I'd have the triplicate of sigma core bowling balls. Overall I don't have a massive hook, but I have been working on one for a while and all the equipment I have has helped out very well!

Some other ideas was maybe the Thrash Attack or the Tank when it's released. The Ascends are the two I'm not interested in just because it doesn't fit my game. Also the all the Venoms I've been looking at intrigue me as well so more food for thought.

Overall those are some of the ideas I have please chime in with thoughts or ideas for me in what I should get. Also all the videos are amazing Justin keep up the awesome work!

Keep Motivated people!!!

SR2
P7 Raptor
Sigma Hybrid
Thrash
Sniper

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]