MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: My video for the MOTIV Tank
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 am 

This is my new video for the Tank from MOTIV.I hope you enjoy it.Thanks for watching it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-Bk3zj7ow

Angela Wilt/MOTIV Staff member

Last edited by MOTIV GIRL on Mon May 13, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: My video for the MOTIV Tank
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:00 pm 

Another terrific video. Thanks for taking the time and effort to make such a quality product. Now that you've thrown the ball, where will it fit in your lineup? Where does it fall between the Venom lineup and the Ascent lineup? Do you feel it is very condition specific only for dry lanes (though it appears to have good pop even on fresh oil) or will it be useful to start the night on fresh oil?

Post subject: Re: My video for the MOTIV Tank
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:04 pm 

Now that you've thrown the ball, where will it fit in your lineup?
The Tank will fit between the Ascents and the Venom Toxin for me.

Do you feel it is very condition specific only for dry lanes (though it appears to have good pop even on fresh oil) or will it be useful to start the night on fresh oil?

I feel this is a dry lane ball first.It's really good on the dry.It allows me to stay right a lot longer than the Ascents.Why?
Because there is not a lot of drastic over under.

When you miss left you are not going to get a big movement that leaves multiple pins splits.When I've missed left,it holds the line without me having to worry about it going through the nose.
When I have missed right it,it didn't just keep going right and leave me a washout.

On fresh oil on the house shot,the Urethane cover helps get the ball though the heads,and the low RG helps it rev up nicely in the mids.And the Med Diff. and weaker coverstock help control the backend movement.

As you can see in the video,it makes a nice easy movement from the breakpoint to the pocket.

There are a lot of people that assume urethane is for only dry lanes.Urethane is more versatile,and controllable,and less touchy than resin.

And this urethane didn't leave a lot of ten pins.If you roll it right,it carries just fine.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]