MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: NEW PRIMAL BALL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:44 pm 

There is hole in the Primal line of balls and a hole in the smooth motion, medium to heavy oil columns, I think we need to remedy this and close the gap. I'd like to see Motiv finish off the Primal line with a smooth motion, medium to heavy oil ball. Since we all agree :D let's pick a name. My first choice would be Primal Fury, a blue ball with lots of silver in it and red "scratch" marks. What do think???

Post subject: Re: NEW PRIMAL BALL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:10 pm 

I kinda feel like your color scheme would be too similar to the 2Cruel don't you think? I wouldn't mind a yellow/gold ball though! Yellow/Gold with Silver/Black or something. There is also a chance that a ball isn't really needed due to the versatility of the Primal Scream.

Balls in bag:
Storm Victory Road
Brunswick Aura
DV8 Nightmare
DV8 Too Reckless
Brunswick Tzone
Wants: Primal Rage and Primal Scream

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:54 pm 

I don't find the Scream all that versatile. For me it is terrific down and in, and up the boards, but not so hot when I have to go out and around. I guess I could fool with it to get it to do that but I don't like to keep changing layouts and surfaces. For me, the Strike is much more versatile, especially as the oil goes away. I see the Hybrid is now reduced in price at many online pro shops which makes me think it won't be around much longer. Interestingly it was missing this AM from the chart but is now back on it. I wouldn't mind a gold and black ball but don't want one that looks like the IQ.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 pm 

It's funny that you bring up the IQ because that's what brought me to the Yellow/Gold color. I like the way that one looks.

Balls in bag:
Storm Victory Road
Brunswick Aura
DV8 Nightmare
DV8 Too Reckless
Brunswick Tzone
Wants: Primal Rage and Primal Scream

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:14 am 

LOL! In the end, I guess we'll get whatever Motiv wants to make. Only rarely do we get asked for an opinion on color choices even though we are the ones that buy the balls. I do appreciate the capability of the IQ - lots of folks here have one - just looks like a spare ball to me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:08 pm 

Remember, about a year there was a facebook pole that allowed us to vote on color combinations. The winner was black & white with red logos. I think Brett said the white pigment effect the ball motion differently than expected, and it could be used for a future release. I'm still waiting for those colors....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26915

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]