MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Compression Sleeves
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm 

You're right, it can't hurt. Still, its one thing to look the part its another to successfully play the part. Unfortunately most of the injuries I've observed in bowling are from the hand -- wrist through the fingers -- or in the shoulder. Plus, players in other sports wear a lot of logos because they get paid for them either in cash or in merchandise. I bet without being paid they'd wear the same outfits you and I could buy. If you can find someone to pay you to wear logos, let me know and I'll get in line with you. In the end I don't think clothes or logos make the athlete, performance does. I don't know about your center but at mine I see guys who look like they just mowed the lawn averaging 230+ while some dude right out of GQ magazine is averaging 175. Both area athletes, one is just plain better than the other. Anyway, wearing or not wearing compression sleeves is really just a matter of choice. We both agree they can't hurt though we may disagree whether or not they add a more "athletic" image to our sport. Its been fun talking about it though. Have a great day!

Post subject: Re: Compression Sleeves
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:30 pm 

Fair enough. I respect your opinion!

Cheers. :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2