MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: found a line with the rage ,now need a step down suggestions
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 am 

What's up everyone...

well I finally found a solid line and reaction with my primal rage...
playin left foot at 39 board ball at 24 at arrows and hitting 10-12 at breakpoint I was getting a great reaction went 265,204,179...648(which is high of the season for me)
now from second to third game I need a good transition piece... So I was looking at either the venom toxin or tribal can I get some other suggestions if anyone has one?

Post subject: Re: found a line with the rage ,now need a step down suggest
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 am 

By choosing the Tribal you gain length compared to the Primal Rage, but you are still going to see significant backend. So if you looking to keep a similar target, but maybe just move your feet deeper this is the way to go!

By choosing a Toxin it will not be any longer compared to a Primal Rage and will not cover as many boards downlane at the same time. It will however be much weaker overall! So if you are the type of player looking to stay in the same spot or maybe just bring your breakpoint closer to the pocket this will be the way to go!

There is not a wrong choice in my opinion…both balls can work depending on what you like to do or depending on what the pattern is giving you!

Boom Apparel Staff

Post subject: Re: found a line with the rage ,now need a step down suggest
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:37 pm 

Mags wrote:
By choosing the Tribal you gain length compared to the Primal Rage, but you are still going to see significant backend. So if you looking to keep a similar target, but maybe just move your feet deeper this is the way to go!

By choosing a Toxin it will not be any longer compared to a Primal Rage and will not cover as many boards downlane at the same time. It will however be much weaker overall! So if you are the type of player looking to stay in the same spot or maybe just bring your breakpoint closer to the pocket this will be the way to go!

There is not a wrong choice in my opinion…both balls can work depending on what you like to do or depending on what the pattern is giving you!

ideally id like to stay in the same spot,but moving deeper isn't a problem either... I'd like the same shape reaction so I'm leaning towards the tribal ,but still considering the toxin....

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]