MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:25 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Logo Cracks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:23 pm 

Since joining the motiv facebook page, as well as spending a decent amount of time at a ball distributor, I have noticed something with the Motiv balls, that quite a few have cracked. Almost all of them are on or around the NAME OR THE BALL/LOGO. Is this something Motiv is aware of? I am not saying they have any more, or less cracks then any other brand, its just weird that in all the ones I have seen, its pretty much in the same part of the name of the ball. FYI I have 3 motiv balls with no cracks, but wanted to know if that's something they are working on?

Post subject: Re: Logo Cracks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:04 am 

I had a Venom Shock that had a crack that started around the Snake Face. Motiv replaced it.

I have owned or currently own almost every ball Motiv has produced and the one Venom Shock is the only one that has had the issue so far.

Post subject: Re: Logo Cracks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:24 pm 

I have seen some crack around their logos. With this said, I don't consider it a big issue. Motiv has been more than accommodating in issues of balls cracking.

Plus, Motiv balls don't crack any more than anyone else. Inevitably, every manufacturer will have balls that crack. It is how the manufacturer handles those that do is what makes a company one I will use. Motiv is as good or better than all other manufacturers in customer service and this is one reason they get my business.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]