Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Jackal LE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:47 pm 

Bob Michalojko wrote:
I do not know your concerns, Milo, Motiv has proven itself a first-rate company time & again. They have found themselves in a rare & unique situation, never before experienced by any ball manufacture so PLEASE cut them alittle slack if it all doesn't happen as you believe it should. They are trying to correct the situation as best possible and it is costing them unimaginable amount of money. If you are do a replacement ball, I am sure your pro shop guy will notify you as soon as he gets them. Let's all relax and let them do what they need to do. They have always put the customer first.

Agreed Bob, this is/was a unique & rare situation never before experienced by any ball manufacturer. However, it's one of their own making. I'm happy to say that I have my replacement balls at this time and am pleased with them.

BUT, this took way too long to happen. Motiv left their customers without a heavy oil option for the last part of last season, the entire tournament season of summer and the beginning of the fall season. In my opinion, for what it's worth, it was just poorly handled. And you know me Bob, I'm a huge Motiv fan.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 pm 

Will Motiv be shipping the replacement LE's out to the pro shops all at once or will there be scattered shipments?

I'm only asking because my local pro shop received replacement balls for other guys but not mine? So should I just be patient or call/email Motiv about this?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:17 pm 

>> Motiv left their customers without a heavy oil option for the last part of last season, the entire tournament season of summer and the beginning of the fall season.

No they didn't. Motiv has had the Primal Rage Remix in the lineup the whole time. I got one when my Jackal Carnage was no longer permitted and I bowled just fine with it on heavier oil. Also, Motiv released the Trident BEFORE the fall season so there was an additional option for the new season. I have my Jackal LE now so the Remix will probable be used a lot less. I practiced with my Jackal LE and I can't wait for Thursday when I can use it in league.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:18 pm 

AMF300bowler wrote:
>> Motiv left their customers without a heavy oil option for the last part of last season, the entire tournament season of summer and the beginning of the fall season.

No they didn't. Motiv has had the Primal Rage Remix in the lineup the whole time. I got one when my Jackal Carnage was no longer permitted and I bowled just fine with it on heavier oil. Also, Motiv released the Trident BEFORE the fall season so there was an additional option for the new season. I have my Jackal LE now so the Remix will probable be used a lot less. I practiced with my Jackal LE and I can't wait for Thursday when I can use it in league.

Sorry, the Rage Remix is in no way the same ball as the Jackal Carnage. And while I buy multiple balls each year, a lot of bowlers will buy MAYBE one ball a year. But these bowlers who didn't want the Rage Remix(or Revolt Havoc) now have to BUY a Trident to have that heavy oil asymmetric ball to start the fall season(IF they choose to stay with Motiv instead of buying elsewhere)?

Please...but of course, you are free to disagree with my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:02 am 

There was affirmation that a predetermined number would be accessible for procurement. I will chase down the email when I have a minute and post the correct dialect.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2