Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:12 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: KG's United Revolt Ball Reaction Video
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:50 am 

Here is my ball reaction video for the United Revolt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHMlJxHcDL0

In the video I compare the United Revolt to the Rebel Tank, Freestyle, Venom Cobra, Paranoia, Revolt Havoc, Primal Fear, Trident & Jackal Ghost on Kegel's Bourbon Street pattern.

I hope you enjoy!

--Kevin Gallagher--
MOTIV Staff

Post subject: Re: KG's United Revolt Ball Reaction Video
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:47 pm 

I always enjoy your videos. I really like the comparisons new balls with nearly every other ball Motiv makes. They are helpful even for someone with about an opposite release as there could be. Thanks for taking the time to video then edit these videos. I'm sure its a lot work and it is appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 pm 

This video, along with the others, is great. I too like the comparisons and the targeting data.

Side note:

Not making a request, but I wonder if anyone will ever produce a video that shows a the progression from ball-to-ball for a specific manufacturer. For example, show someone throwing the Venom Shock and it no longer working, then show how to use a different ball in the lineup to score. Don't know if this makes sense or not....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:04 pm 

spmcgivern wrote:
This video, along with the others, is great. I too like the comparisons and the targeting data.

Side note:

Not making a request, but I wonder if anyone will ever produce a video that shows a the progression from ball-to-ball for a specific manufacturer. For example, show someone throwing the Venom Shock and it no longer working, then show how to use a different ball in the lineup to score. Don't know if this makes sense or not....

Interesting idea... so you mean as far as making adjustments from one ball to another as the lane breaks down? I'll think about that for a bit. I'm always looking for new ideas. :)

--Kevin--

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:55 am 

That is the gist of it. It would be extremely difficult and I am not sure a single person can effectively do it without bowling a gazillion games in a session. A good venue for this concept could be Nationals video with voice over from the teams competing and how they progressed through their arsenal.

i.e. Started with Revolt Havoc and after a period of time you see the progression left until carry is lost and then they pull out a Trident or Fear and show their move and overall adjustment to the new ball and hopefully continue to score. Stuff like that. A single person doing a ball video would have difficulty in doing that.

The main thing bowlers have issues with is when to change balls and what to change to. What type of ball do they need when their current one isn't working? Should you go stronger or weaker when you get deep? How much of an effect does drilling play in all of this?

This is the type of stuff that is missing in the education of bowlers and when new equipment comes out, this is what bowlers need to know.

How do I use this ball effectively?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]