MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: lookiing to start a motiv arsenal
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm 

i have recently been selling all my used equipment to start a new arsenal. i have been doing a lot of research on equipment and think motiv would be a good fit. I am keeping an amf villian for now and want to get a ball for when the lanes break down like for second shifts in the city tournament or state tournaments. From what i've read a lot of people are saying the sx1, tx1 or one of the qz's. I have relatively low ball speed, around 14 mph, medium revs, and i track high. I'm not sure what my pap is anymore I forgot, but I believe it was 5 1/2 or 5 1/4 and 1/4 inch down? Of course before I have it drilled I will have the driller check my pap. If this first ball works out good i'm looking to have a 3 ball motiv arsenal + plastic. Let me know what you guys think about a good dry lane ball and maybe a possible layout.

Post subject: Re: lookiing to start a motiv arsenal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:55 pm 

For sure the SX1 and second ball try the QZ1 Red ..... You will love how "steady" the SX1 plays and the reaction the QZ1 delivers ....

If I could only have one ball it would be the SX1 ....

Best to you - I love my new Motiv balls and my scores and average are showing it ... 13 pins up in about 16 weeks (182 to 195) .....

Best,
Ansel

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]