MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:01 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Vegas summary
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:39 pm 

I just made the switch over to Motiv in Jan. Took 5 with me to Las Vegas to bowl the Mini Eliminator. Thanks Southwest for the 2 free checked bags. Checked in a 3 ball tote (49lbs) and a 2 ball. The best match up I had on fresh at South Point was the Purple QZ1 OOB finish. This ball gave me a great look up the outside. Nice and smooth Arc with great carry. I had problems last year getting the ball to read the mid lane on that surface not with this ball. For the 3 Early bird squads on Wed, Thur and Fri morning I had 464, 504 and 442 for 2 gm totals. Which gave me a 2nd, 1st and 8th. Used the Purple QZ (5x4 pin below fingers weight hole in P2) for all except the last half of game 2 on Friday. I started that game with 2 pocket 7-10's in the first 5 frames, switched to the GT1 and went / 6 bagger to finsh with 217. I watched a guy start out on that same pair with 3 7-10's in the 1st 4 frames later on. On the Thursday noon shot 694 for 2nd place on the squad and a spot in the finals. Sunday morning in the 1st round shot 247 to advance and drew a pair in round 2 that I could not figure out fast enough and struggled. Overall very happy with the performance of the Motiv equipment. Carry was excellent for the most part, way better that what I saw around me. I did see some one else with a Motiv shirt on Sunday but did not get a chance to introduce myself.

Rob
Motiv-ated

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]