MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: TCBA Centex Region (Recap)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 am 

The league move to Killeen Bowlerama, Killeen, TX this past sunday. This is an old house with overlay lanes. The pattern was similar to a sport shot. Again, the ball of the day was my TR2, pin under ring finger with w/h, out of the box finish for the first serie. Scores were as follow, 189, 198,201 missed couple of 10 pins on each game. 2nd series the score were a lot better, first game I open with the front 5 and finished with a 243,212,227=682. I can believe it. My book average last year was 160, currently carrying a 182 and bowling much better every day. Thank you Motiv. Next stop will be Fort Hood Phantom Warrior Lanes, Fort Hood, TX. Will post results in two weeks.

Post subject: Re: TCBA Centex Region (Recap)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 pm 

nice work... keep it up!

Motiv-ate your game
(R)QZ1/GT1/SR2/SX1

Sig T soon I hope, Maybe a Raptor for X-mas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:40 am 

Killeen, TX. !! Been there a few times. Lived in Houston for 18 yrs. and bowled regionals and state tourneys in Killeen. One regional is was sssooooo hot (how hot was it?!) the tape in my thumb holes would melt off, if I left them in the trunk for more than an hour. Almost bowled thumb-less that tourney.

Showing some great improvements, etrain. Keep it up and welcome to Motiv-nation.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 am 

Thank you. FYI tuesday we had about 4 to 6 inches of snow. About Motiv balls what I like is the predictability of each ball. I just got the QZ1 Purple, laid out 4 1/2 , pin above ring finger. This ball will read the mid lane continuosly with a nice arc to the pocket on medium lanes. The comments on this forum are very instructional.

Bob Michalojko wrote:
Killeen, TX. !! Been there a few times. Lived in Houston for 18 yrs. and bowled regionals and state tourneys in Killeen. One regional is was sssooooo hot (how hot was it?!) the tape in my thumb holes would melt off, if I left them in the trunk for more than an hour. Almost bowled thumb-less that tourney.

Showing some great improvements, etrain. Keep it up and welcome to Motiv-nation.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]