MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Vise "It"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 pm 

I was curious as to whether or not anyone on here has any experience with the Vise "It" system. Ive been throwing at least a few times a week and over the last month or so I've noticed that my thumb swells less but seems to be a different feel each time I step up to the lane, sometimes very tight and other times very loose. Would it be wise to invest in the "It" system and have a few sleeves drilled up for what ever mood my thumb seems to be in or have the holes opened up and tighten with tape should it be to loose the following session?

Motiv-ate your game
(R)QZ1/GT1/SR2/SX1

Sig T soon I hope, Maybe a Raptor for X-mas

Post subject: Re: Vise "It"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 pm 

Since I have been with Motiv I have also switched everything over to the Vise ITs. I really love it. Probably the best thing I have ever done. Would highly recommend it. I have 3 slugs normal size, smaller, and a bigger slug.

36 800's (high 880)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:53 am 

I don't know about the it system but i do have the turbo system in my equipment and love the feel of having the same feeling from ball to ball by having the same thumb in every ball.Whichever system you decide on i think would be a wise decision.I firmly believe no matter how many years of experience a person has at drilling balls its near impossible to drill all your equipment with individual thumbs that are all the same.No offense proshop owners but each slug can be a slight bit different, or bevels just enough to feel different.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:21 am 

I can't say enough good things about the "iT" system. I bowl a lot of regionals and it's nice to have different size thumbs to change to. I hate tape, and my thumb will change around game 6 and sometimes more often depending on the weather. I have 9 different thumbs, 3 in 3 different sizes.

David W
PBA Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:56 pm 

I also completely recommend the IT interchangeable slugs. I have them in all of my equipment (all MOTIV) and gives me the same feal no matter what ball I am throwing. They take apprehention of wondering if you switch balls will it feel the same. so all you have to do is worry about making a quality shot when you change balls.

Jeff

300 X 20
800 X 10

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:10 am 

I used to have a lot of problems with thumb being different sizes depending on weather or other conditions. So I had several balls switched over to the Vise IT system, and it has worked great. But on a side note, even without changeing sizes I find for some reason the fit on my IT inserts does not seem to change much. I seldom have to change sizes.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:41 pm 

Well i have the "IT" in all of my balls... i personally love them because u always have the same feel. The only thing wrong with them is make shure you have a good pro shop manager drill them out, Because if you dont they wont screw out easy and it will tear your thumb all to peices. But if they do it right it screws right in and out! But i also have the other interchangable thumb I forget what its called but thats just a half turn and its out instead of the "IT" the whole 720 turn you have to turn it to come out! They both work just ass good and almost the same price. O yeah and it will same u money instead of drilling ever new ball it will same you about 5 bucks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm 

I'm having it in 4 new Motiv balls, the thing I like is the same fit everytime & I will be able to throw my buddie's balls if they have a layout I don't have..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 am 

i love the IT system as well...some days my hand is stupid...and with regular slugs i could bowl a whole day without the right feel cause the thumb was a little too beveled or my thumb was to big or to small... but with the IT's i can have a couple different slugs of the same size with a different bevel...and a couple different sizes..so when my hand is stupid for the day...all i gotta do is change the slug out and i feel good again :D

Pro Consultant for NKU Bowling Club
GET MOTIVATED

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 pm 

I agree with the tape. I use switch grips and every one has at least one piece of white tape. Just something about the texture, I guess I just don't have to squeeze it to have release control.

RX1s 60x6x70
QZ2 1 inch pin to pap
Thrash 1 inch pin to pap
QZ2 BACKDRAFT 60x5x65
TZ3 70x5.5x30
Primal Impulse 90x3.5x55
Primal Impulse 75x5.5x40
Sigma Tour 80x5.5x40
Raptor Attack 95x5.25x30
Raptor P7 45x4.5x30 P1

More not listed!!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]