MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:05 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Any High RG Pearl balls in the near future?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 pm 

I recently sold all my other equipment (including bags), and I'm now using only Motiv. I have two Tx1's, two Gt1's, a Sx1, and soon a Tr2. I've done a leverage and 6" pin layout on both the Tx1, and Gt1's but when the lanes really start to burn up later in blocks, or if the lanes haven't been oiled in days, then even the weakest drilling and layers of polish can't get the ball down the lane. I think with the New Sr2 release the only hole you will need to fill is for the lighter oil gap. I would like to see a high RG core wrapped with a pearl version of the MOTIVator-x. In fact I have a vision in my mind of how it could look. Use the thrust core but with a slightly lighter core material and slightly heaver outer core material. Raising the Rg to 2.58 with a dif of .050. Make the cover a two color pearl (perhaps orange and blue or red and black) with a slightly dark white pearl neo mark. That would be a must have for every bowler. Especially for the house shots. And lets face it Everyone likes a pretty pearl ball. Storm x factor, black widow pearl, Total NV, Columbia Momentum, Twisted Fury. You get the picture, People are attracted to * bowling balls, especially when they pack a huge punch like all the Motiv balls.

I can't Wait for the spare ball you mentioned. That will make it a full package. OH are you guys making a three ball roller? I just got two three ball totes, but I'm holding off on buying the two ball to see if your going to release a three ball deluxe bag.

Keep up the great work, the motiv balls I've dedicated to using are really turning heads and I'm spreading the good word of MOTIVation, to the masses.

RX1s 60x6x70
QZ2 1 inch pin to pap
Thrash 1 inch pin to pap
QZ2 BACKDRAFT 60x5x65
TZ3 70x5.5x30
Primal Impulse 90x3.5x55
Primal Impulse 75x5.5x40
Sigma Tour 80x5.5x40
Raptor Attack 95x5.25x30
Raptor P7 45x4.5x30 P1

More not listed!!!

Post subject: Re: Any High RG Pearl balls in the near future?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:27 pm 

Thank you for the post and for helping get bowlers MOTIVated! Your requests for equipment and suggestions are very much appreciated. We rely on customer feedback to help us develop the right products. While I can't say exactly what we have coming up in the product line, I can tell you that we are working on development of new items that will complete the MOTIV arsenal. Stay tuned...

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]