MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Use of Adrenalin wipes
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:48 pm 

We reccommend, and have had great success with Motiv Power Gel Clean at our Pro Shops. Lately we have been asked if Adrenalin wipes would be approved for use on Motiv bowling balls. Motiv balls seem to drill out more consistent from shell to core, smell different when drilled, and in my opinion seem to be more durable than some other balls. This tells me the coverstock is different, and we would hate to apply something to a excellent ball and harm the reaction. If anyone has insight into this situation please let us know!

Post subject: Re: Use of Adrenalin wipes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 am 

Well, I first bought the Adrenaline Wipes while at a tourney in Vegas. At the time it seemed like a good buy since the polish I brought we me splattered all over the side pocket of my bag, due to expanding in high altitude (what a mess). However, when I returned back home, I tought that the Adrenaline wipes where a good choice until the package riped open at the bottom and all the wipes dried out, then were useless. Also, even though the wipes did clean the ball as advertised, it seemed to leave a film on the ball. I let my son (23 yrs old) try the wipes and his ball stopped reacting :roll: as effective, then before using the wipes (this may explain why my ball reaction was different from the practice session at the tourney in Vegas, compared to the reaction during the tourney). The ball didn't seem to have the same drive through the pocket until having at least one game in. Anyways, these are my toughts and experiences with the Adrenaline wipes. Even though, I have been using motiv for over 3 years now, still have not used their cleaning or ball reaction (i.e. polishes) yet. I do modify the surface as needed for tournament. Heck, I still have an original Cruel C51 that reacts just as good now like when I bought it. The only thing is, I do put it on the spinner about every 3 months or so, and bring it back to factory finish. :roll:

Style: Stroker

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]