MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:46 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Brett Spangler your primal rage layout
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:41 pm 

My names Andrew Smith im the lefty from pin action pro shop, you let me throw a couple of your balls at the Ace Mitchell demo in Akron and I was wondering what was the layout you had on the pin down primal rage? I picked one up that week and I plan on using that layout when I drill it up. I would really appreciate it, thank you.

Post subject: Re: Brett Spangler your primal rage layout
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:42 am 

So sorry, I seldom visit this side of the forum, lol. I am trying to remember which of my Rages you tried. I think it was just pin under the bridge with a 13/16 hole 4" from the grip center through the cg. Hope this is helpful.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:08 pm 

Thank you, I got it pretty close and I love this ball! Probably one of the most versatile balls I have had in a long time. I have already messed around with the surface and so far dull or polished and I cant find anything bad about it. Since I like this layout so much, I was wondering a good pin up layout for this ball? Im going to pick up another one soon.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:37 pm 

Versatility is the key word for the Primal Rage. I now have 3 drilled out & love them. First has a RICO drilling that is great on THS any most patterns under 40'. Second is a pin above bridge w/P3 hole. Alittle over/under at time but reacts well under right lane conditions. Third, I hit w/1500 pad to take the shine off & drilled stacked w/P3.5 hole. Haven't had enough oil yet but me thinks it will be great for the longer sport patterns. Bowling in tourney over Labor Day w/e & expect it to be my go-to ball.
I believe the avg. player could build an arsenal around this ball but Motiv has some other great balls that will come in handy depending on your comfort zone & what lane conditions you encounter.
Welcome to MOTIV-nation, Mr. Smith !!!!

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]