Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: good layouts for a high track roller
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:28 am 

Pinbasher209 wrote:
Any way Motiv can get creative and educate Drillers?

This is the number one issue in the industry right now, driller eduction. I try to help as many people as I can, but I can't oversee every ball drilled, or help people that don't ask for it. Things will invariably go wrong once in a while. There are things in the works to help address this issue.

Pinbasher209 wrote:
I had the same problem with My TR2, My Driller wanted me to plug and re-drill after my new bowling ball tracked over my fingers, Hey T.Nick welcome to Motiv and I hope you enjoy your new ball that's been plugged and re-drilled. For Some Staff members it's OK, to have mistakes on drillings because they have more access to Motiv bowling balls, but for a hard working stiff like myself, I'm just stuck junk of a ball, and 179.00 down the drain, one very expensive door stop. :evil:

Any Motiv Staffers willing to make me a satisfied customer?? A replacement would be nice.. I'll even pay the shipping of this ball back to you..

Let me know I'll be looking for your replies...

Get a blank from your driller, since he is responsible for its performance, and I'll personally work with you. It isn't Motiv, or one of the staffer's, responsibility to replace the ball that was inappropriately laid out by your driller. I ask you to not formulate an opinion of the ball, or company as a whole, based on this circumstance.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 am 

Justin what exactly is a blank?? let me know and I will see if my driller will support.. thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 am 

A blank is an undrilled ball.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 am 

I'm a high track roller too, and when my driller first saw me roll the first question he asked was "Do you get chips in your ball around the finger tips?" Lucky for me that has never happened, so it took him a good 15 minutes of watching me bowl and making his notes and taping up my ball and all that other good stuff drillers do... I have no idea what he did, but I have no problems with my ball and it reacts exactly how I wanted it to.

I'll be getting the Cruel punched up hopefully today if my driller receives it today, and I really have no idea on what I want it to do... I'm a high track roller, 15mph, 325 rev rate. How would the "Strong Layout" per the Motiv Drilling Layouts react with my specs? I'm looking for a lot of backend, but I don't want too much length since my RX1s is drilled for length.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 am 

Pinbasher....

If your intent is to come on this forum and bash Motiv products to people that are very passionate about the company and products then please leave. The only problem i can see from your story is that your driller is unfamiliar with Motiv's equipment and thus screwed you out of 179.00. This is not the companys fault or the balls fault, simply the fault of a driller not familiar with the product he is layingo out. If he wont give you a blank then its time to find a new pro shop. Before you continue to bash the company and its products every chance you get give the ball a chance and atleast plug it and have JW lay it out for you.... with his help and the products he drills for me my average has seen an increase of roughly 35 pins...... In one year i went from a 160, to a 195 and I owe it all to Justin and Motiv

Motiv-ate your game
(R)QZ1/GT1/SR2/SX1

Sig T soon I hope, Maybe a Raptor for X-mas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:27 pm 

for you it was 179 for me add 70 dollars to 200 and i was not happy to plug a 200 dollar ball but its cool and its not the ball it was the driller and whats so bad is that he is the only one in cincinnati to have the best deal on motiv stuff ive payd 155 for my rx1s any were are shall i say the shop that i want too drill my ball the rx1s would cost me 180 so i had to buy the blank from him take to my pref shop get him to lay it then take it back to were i bought it get him to punch the fingers and take it back to my pref shop to put the it in it cause he dont do its and shall i say the second night i had the rx1s some guys came over wen i was working on my game with the ball and wanted to bet and guess what they just payed for my rxs1 thanks to them and for me running back and forth to two shops i dont no how he sell them for less and every were else there high in cincinnati........................................................................................... @justin wen the tv4 comes out ima get it blank in the mean while i would like to send u some vids of me bowling and pics of my track and pap on my fav ball

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:29 pm 

Blueliner, I get the passion, I was excited about Motiv, and I get it, It was a bad drill, that caused the Issue, Like T.Nick said it's not the balls fault, I will tt My driller hopefully he will support me, and I can have better news in the future... thanks :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm 

Apologize for promoting Storm products to a guy who just got his first motiv and wanted to tell us on the forum.

Silver Rx1
Sr2
Primal Impulse
Bad weather ball
Storm Ice Spareball

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2