Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: What to get next?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm 

JustinWi wrote:
You can easily measure the layouts by marking the ball up again. For folks with more than 2 balls I always record the data. Sometimes a year will pass and they will really like a ball and we use the same layout on a newer ball.

Alright. I'll swing by there sometime in the upcoming weeks, his lanes are way out of the way from where I live and work. I just go there whenever I'm ready to buy a new ball, simply because I've tried at least 3 different drillers and haven't liked any of them.

I'll update this thread or PM you whenever I get the layout information. I appreciate your help, man. Defintely shed some light on things.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 pm 

Keep a copy of the info in this thread for sure, you'd be surprised how many people that don't post in it gain information from it. Keep me up on progress and we will get you sorted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm 

10's and 6's and I also get 6-10 baby splits but thats normally because I know I threw it wrong. Not to many 2's though
JustinWi wrote:
relbac3 wrote:
How does a person find your PAP just by watching you?

The best method for finding your PAP is on the lanes with a bit of tape. Place it to the right of your grip, and a little up to start. The objective is to get the tape to remain stationary for the first few revolutions, before the axis migrates.

relbac3 wrote:
I had this ball drilled at my Pro-shop is it a * drilling or does it have a name

Every bowling ball drilled has a dual angle layout of some form. Without knowing your PAP I couldn't tell you what the measurements are. Even then I would need the ball to give you a precise measurement. I can approximate based on pictures, but it is still an approximation.

If I had to guess, I'd say this cruel rolls very smoothly for you, clears the fronts a bit then starts rolling. When you leave pins are they most often weak 10s and 2 pins?

Cruel C51

QZ2

O.B.A.A.T.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3