MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: I want the TR2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 am 

I bowl once a week. Heavily oiled lanes everynight; it is the first of two leagues on friday nights. Everyone else with a 199 avg. plays a house out 10-15 shot. I wanna dominate the lane and play either that line or have the ability to create enough oil spit to confuse them a frame or two. I throw at about a 13 mph-14mph avg; I am a beginner so I dont know my rev rate. But who said rev rate was ever important?

I need help with the drilling specifics. should I do a 41/2 pin set or 5.5". I dont know how bad ass this ball is; i havent seen it at work.. If anyone is a stroker, I would love to see this ball in action!!!! Show me the link!!
Aloha,

Rastamaoli

Post subject: Re: I want the TR2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm 

Unless you have below avg. ball speed I would recommend keeping the pin @ 4"-4 1/2" from PAP. Stack the cg getting it @ or below the midline. Then add a wt. hole in the lower, left quadrant . . P3 on the Dual Angle Layout system. This should give you a strong arch to the pocket. Like all Motiv balls, the TR2 is ez to read how it will react once it leaves your hand. Make lineup adjustments according to how it is reacting. This ball will suck up oil so clean it after every use.

Hope this helps. Best of luck & welcome to Motiv-nation.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]