MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Getting MOTIVated at the USBC Nationals
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 am 

Hello! Just got registered at this site to let all y'all know that I have a story to tell about getting my first Motiv. I went to my 1st USBC Nationals this week looking forward to getting a new Motive ball. I couldn't find any Motive represtation there, So.... I called Motive directly and asked where they were located. The answer back was that they weren't being represented at the Bowling Stadium. Now, I was highly disappointed because it was one of the things I was looking forward to... getting my first Motiv ball. The female representative told me that she would get back to me with more information. 1 hour later I was contacted by David Wilson a Motiv Staff member to let me know that he would take care of me. Now, his location is in Sparks, NV, a short cab ride from downtown Reno. We talked and found that he didn't have my weight in stock, so he special ordered it to arrive the next day. In the meantime, I went out to his location called the "Bowlers Design Pro Shop" where I met him and Chris Wilkes. They verified my measurements, made an adjustment on my existing equipment and set up the Paypal billing. The next evening, both David and Chris stopped by my hotel to deliver my new Primal TV4. Although I had already bowled the Team event and was setup for the Singles and Doubles the next morning, I did get to test drive the Primal at the 40-Framer later that day. After an uncertain start on a well-used house pattern, I was finally able to dial the Primal in to record 9 strikes out of the last 10 frames for a score of 945.

KUDOS to David Wilson and Chris Wilkes of Bowlers Design and to MOTIV for hooking me up with them. If you're out at the Nationals and looking for a MOTIVE ball, they are the folks to contact at 775-303-8408.

Post subject: Re: Getting MOTIVated at the USBC Nationals
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 pm 

Congrats, great bowling.

I have found that the staff at Motiv are among the best when it comes to customer service.

QZ2
Recon RX1S

Cruel C51 LE (NIB)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]