MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: GT 1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:41 am 

Hello,
New to Motiv and I just bought a lightly used GT 1. I have to get it plugged and redrilled, just wondering if I could take it to my regular pro shop or if I had to take it somewhere that carried Motiv's. Also I have only been bowling for one season and was wondering if someone could recomend a drilling. I have a Curve and Track Rising SE right now the Track is drilled with pin up for length and backend, the curve is stacked outside left side. Both have a nice move to the pocket I bowl mostly up the second arrow I have low-mediums revs and throw around 16 mph. Any help would be appreciated because I am new to bowling and this ball is a move up for me I bowled 15lb and this is a 16lb ball. Thanks

Post subject: Re: GT 1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 am 

Chubbz,
Take it to any reputable pro shop, they will take care of you. As for a drilling..kinda tough without "actual" specs from you. I would have the pro shop you take the ball to watch you bowl and then see what there suggestion is...if you are not comfortable with their decision, at least get your info. from them and report back to us....maybe we can then give a more detailed idea for a layout.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]