MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Re: Personal Ball Spinners
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 am 

I have used several different spinners. I do have a preference, especially if you are using at home. I have the Vortex Mold 1/3 HP and don't ever regret not getting the 1/2 HP. The best part of this spinner is that it is very durable and lightweight. I keep it in a Rubbermaid plastic bin (Making it transportable) along with all of my cleaners, polishes, water spray bottle, sanding pads and rags.

I think having your own spinner can really be an investment if you don't own or work in a pro shop! I don't like cleaning my equipment by hand with a rag, it just doesn't do a quality job, but throwing it on the spinner and putting some MOTIV polish on a rag makes for much better maintenance.

You can get it for $190 + shipping, from the link below. Make sure to ask if they can throw in some Abralon pads, they did for me! If you are in Michigan they are local and you can save some money by picking it up yourself.

http://vertexmold.com/Merchant2/merchan ... y_Code=BBS

Boom Apparel Staff

Post subject: Personal Ball Spinners
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:24 pm 

I'm thinking of getting my own personal ball spinner. But, I'm wondering if its worth it just for cleaning and polishing with the occasional refinish. What are your experiences with your own spinner? What brand is best? Is there enough difference between the 1/3 HP and the 1/2 HP to matter? What should I know before spending the bucks? Thanks.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]