MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Average-Up 14 Pins / 15 Weeks .... MOTIV PUMPED
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 pm 

I am so pumped ..... I'm not a great bowler by any stretch of the imagination - My average last November was 182 - which was down from 187 year before ..... I was rolling a Storm HotRod drilled to go long ....

I wanted to get a new ball and saw Motiv advertised and decided to try .... Just so happened my Pro Shop had one ball he wanted to get rid of - TX1 so I purchased and the Pro drilled with a leverage layout - which I had no idea what that was - It worked great for strikes but I couldn't pick-up a 10 pen real good .... So I got a Motiv SX1 (had to order shop does not carry) and now since Motiv put their little drilling guide in the ball box I learned about layouts and had it drilled to go long ...

My average has rocketed up to 196 and most recently my last four weeks I shot a 614 - 708 - 657 and a 693 .... with no games under 200 - not even in the 614 series .... Never ever have I been so consistent and had such success .... and I even picked the 6-7-10 split up two times in a row - it was pretty watching my SX1 that I have such control over hit my spot and kicked the 6 over to take out the 7 .... My teammates were in awe - especially when it happened the second time .... and I just missed a 4-7-10 conversation .... which was my only open of that night ....

I'm learning how to use the equipment and when to change and move - etc .... I'm 58 years young and I feel I now have the weapons to beat anyone in any given game / series .... I fear no one - as I know when I throw my Motiv I strike and strike often .... My successes build on themselves ....

Reno here I come .....

Post subject: Re: Average-Up 14 Pins / 15 Weeks .... MOTIV PUMPED
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:18 pm 

Great bowling.Keep up the hard work and stay MOTIVated!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am 

That's great, Ansel! Now that is what getting Motivated is all about. Hope your pro shop is smart & will start stocking Motiv after seeing your success. Keep it up & welcome to Motiv-nation.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:53 am 

Ansel,
GREAT BOWLING!!! glad to see everything work out for you!! keep up the good work and keep us posted when your high series or game is rolled :)

Pro Consultant for NKU Bowling Club
GET MOTIVATED

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 pm 

just got my ball yesterday and all I have to say is wow. 289,266,279 for an 834 series. I love my SR2 I will be slowly removing and replacing my equipment to Motiv!!!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]