MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:27 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Proshop Motivated!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm 

i got the GT when it came out and just about every motiv ball since my average has gone up every league i bowl i shoot very well in local tournaments. Even shot good this USBC open in reno using my motiv gear, but in my local proshop they did not carry motiv until one of the drillers saw me and my best friend throwing out gear. we were the only motiv bowlers in the house but once they put those balls on the shelf man that alley got motivated fast. they cant keep them on the shelf. i like that they are so well liked out here but im sad im now one of many instead of one of two. GO Motiv. "Whats up with a spare ball"

Post subject: Re: Proshop Motivated!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 pm 

Glad to hear you are having success w/Motiv equipment. Which balls did you use in Reno @ USBC's? What layouts worked best for Teams D/S? Which type of surface prep? I don't go until June but I am starting to build by arsenal for when I go. Please let me know what you can.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:28 pm 

Bob,

From what I have been hearing that a pin down TR2 has been good for team. but, I am thinking a 100 AB SR2 with pin up may be good also with the heavier from and stronger back than last year. The Storm Invasion with pins above fingers have done very well this year and SR2 has similar Rg and Differential numbers. Also, last year a pin up GT1 worked well and I am planning on using my SR2 (changed back to factory finish after team) with pin up and Red QZ1 with pin up for S/D events.

All results will be posted after I go in Mid may. Also we are setting up practice sessions here on Pro Anvilane (same as Reno) to tweak some reactions and hopefully get a bit of a head start.

Hope this info helps. Also try emailing Kem Kempf (of look on Facebook). He shot great out there.

good luck...

Jeff

300 X 20
800 X 10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 am 

Jeff - thanx for the info. Eagerly await your feedback when you get back. Best of luck to you & your teammates. I frequently struggle @ Nat'ls I just want to get a leg-up on making sure I have the right layouts, cause we all know I will have the right equipment . . MOTIV! :)

Brett - very funny!! With all those revs I put on a ball you'd think I would be able to wrinkle any ball on any condition. :P Don't recommend that layout unless you are trying to turn an aggressive ball into a spare ball.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 am 

I shot 645 in Doubles and 762 in Singles with a fairly weak covered ball with a 6" pin playing extremely deep. The shot gets way to wishy washy in D/S to do anything but play on the lefties oil.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]