MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: AMETURE BOWLING TOUR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:27 pm 

Well have to give a big thanks to Motiv for such a great product. This equipment has given me the oportunity to start getting back on the winning track. I have cashed in the last 3 ABT's with a 3rd 2nd and then today on my b-day a 1st so thanks MOTIV and keep up the great work. Thanks for the confidence Justin look forward to talking more later.

David Goodwin
Lynnwood,wa

Post subject: Re: AMETURE BOWLING TOUR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm 

Dave,

I bowl in the ABT branch in Buffalo. Used my QZ1 red today for the whole day. Just missed making the third finals round by a pin after bowling on a really bad pair. I'll get'em next time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:08 pm 

Phil,
I hear ya there i was throwing my SR2 the hole day went 731 in qualifying then i went 695 to take first place. good luck to you thats for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 am 

What kind of format are you guys using? They mix it up here. Sometime we get eliminator while others its another 2 games followed by step ladder of teh top whatever number (based on entries). Also, whats the prize funds like there? They seem to be a little top heavy here. Entries are not all that great, which probably doesn't help.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 pm 

Well Phil to be honest our division has almost dissapered in the last 10 yrs but is now trying to build it back up. The prize fund kinda sucks but hope it gets better. We go with either a combo or koh or open but we bowl 3 games qualigying then we bowl 1 game positon then it goes on to match play. What other equipment do you have? the only balls i dont have is the Purple QZ1 and the TX1. I love the equipment and dont plan on going back to any other company thats for sure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 am 

Right now I just have the QZ and an SR. I'm jumping back up to 15 pounds from 14. I'm also waiting for the Cruel release before I decide what other pieces need to be in the bag. Really happy to see the asy. coming. It was a missing piece. I'm thinking I may just get 2 or 3 of them drilled differently, then play with covers. The hybrid cover sounds great too. My summer league only has two more weeks and I'm sure I can get by with the limited arsenal. Won't really need to have things set until about 2nd week of Sept. when tournaments start back up again.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]