MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:44 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Motiv is a ONE OF A KIND company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:13 pm 

Its funny reading some of the blogs that people write. A new bowling company is like anything else new, you either love it or hate it. As for bad mouthing a company, without trying there product you would have to be a fool. My wife and i are by far not pro's by any means, but both hold 200 averages. Now as this season rolls around we are both throwing Motiv. I have the GT1 and TR2. She has a TX1 and is working on getting a GT1. I Have never in the 25 years of bowling seen any ball track down the lane and CRUSH!!! the pins like any of the MOTIV's. The balls are TRUCKS!!! I would say our pro shop owner has probably pushed over 60 of these balls out of his doors since they came out. WE are HOOKED. As soon as MOTIV has a full line of equipment i can guarntee we will only be using MOTIV balls. Hopefully A plastic spare ball is also in The works. Please don't nock MOTIV till you have tryed there equipment out. MOTIV YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..

Post subject: Re: Motiv is a ONE OF A KIND company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 pm 

I've talked very briefly about Motiv balls with a few people and a little bit more in depth with another person. At the least, I've heard some form of interest in the company from everyone I've mentioned them to. I agree with you, don't knock a company until you try them. There's some people that will do that just because they're new and think they make "lesser" products.

Post subject: Re: Motiv is a ONE OF A KIND company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:48 pm 

Thank you for this post. that is great to hear! We really feel blessed because so many bowlers and pro shops have gotten behind us. You mentioned that people need to try the product and that is so true. It's also important that bowlers and pro shops understand the difference between the balls we've put out. For example, the SX1 coverstock is designed for lighter volumes of oil or short oil patterns like the Cheetah. It is also a favorite for rev dominant players that usually have problems with equipment being too jumpy on the backend. On the other end of the spectrum, the TR2 is a ball for heavy or long oil patterns like the Shark. It is also a great option for low-rev bowlers that need the ball to go to work for them on the lane. Selecting the right ball for the bowler is key.

Regarding the hitting power of MOTIV, we have been manufacturing cores for a long time and the outer core is often overlooked by manufacturers. Our Reverb outer cores are designed, not to absorb impact energy, but disperse it outward toward the pins. Many bowlers also comment on our cores giving the ball a distinct sound, like the ball is hitting a rack of brand new pins.

Thanks again for the post.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]