MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: new arsenal of Motiv balls
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:15 am 

A litte bit about me:
i'm right handed with a high rev rate. My pap is normally 3 7/8 right and 1/2 up (unless i'm changing my hand position and rev rate then it will change)
I've got some video's posted at http://icemilk.bowlspace.com along with youtube and on the Motiv facebook page.

I've drilled up 7 Motiv balls recently (2 of each except for the Tx1). And with these seven balls I feel very confident in my ability to get matched up and a LOT of different patterns from heavy to light. I normally go through about 30 balls a year, but now that I've got my hands on these Motiv balls the other companies won't get used as long as I'm throwing Motiv's.

Please check out my videos and let me know what you think, also check them out to watch the reactions they provide if you are wondering about any of them. Attached to each video is a little description of the layout and surface of each ball thrown. I hope the videos help out. As of right now the Motiv videos are all on the house shot of the center I work at. Over the next couple weeks I should be able to lay down some PBA shots and upload some videos of me on those with Motiv equipment.

Post subject: Re: new arsenal of Motiv balls
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:17 am 

Wow! That's awesome. I checked out the videos and you've really invested some time to do a video on each ball. Very cool. I also like that you've added comments about the finish and layout on each ball used in the videos. No question about it...you're now part of the MOTIVnation. Welcome.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]