MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Ball Tracking over fingers TR2
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 pm 

Question, I bought the TR2, and requested stacked leverage, I am a stroker bowler, I usually go pin High, I just bought this ball, dropping 179.00 for it, drilling included, I have the ball tracking over the fingers, I am not happy with it, My driller suggested the pin below the fingers, I thought what the hell he drills balls for a living, and not seeing me throw 1 ball, and asking me do I trust him? I didn't want to insult him, so I thought what the heck, I knew I wanted pin over finger, but he talked me out of it, the driller has since pluggged one finger and moved to staked drilling trying to make the ball right, but pin still below the finger, I have a total NV and a Yeah Baby drilled pin high and they don't track over finger, I wanted a stronger drill, but I let my driller talk me out of what I wanted. Am I stuck with this bad drill, and a brand new ball for 179 being plugged, or is there something that Motiv can do for me? I get I am partially responsible, for this but should my driller eat the cost, I want to be Movtivated, but this new ball is sitting in my closet, and doing me no good. My Total NV and Yeah baby have better reaction.
Please let me know your thoughts. thanks Pin :(

Post subject: Re: Ball Tracking over fingers TR2
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 pm 

With high trackers you have to be careful to keep the pin "flare safe" as the bowtie becomes too low and as the ball flares it does so over the fingers. A well placed hole *may* do it.

This is a sticky situation, as there is no defect in the ball so no recourse for Motiv. This hopefully doesn't impact your view of the balls, but your good standing with the shop that drilled your ball.

What city are you located in?

Post subject: Re: Ball Tracking over fingers TR2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:40 am 

Justin thanks for the reply, I posted my info on the Get Motivated board, looking forward to your response. thx Pin

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]