MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:13 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Ball cleaner?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 pm 

What ball cleaner would you recommend for using the motiv balls? I've been using power house cleaner cause that's all the pro shops around here carry. I personnelly think it does not do a good enoungh job for these balls. I would love to use motiv's own cleaner but haven't heard or read any reviews from customers use. Any recommendations on what cleaner to use for the G1 and TR2?

Post subject: Re: Ball cleaner?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:38 am 

Buy all 3 products from Motiv. The Power Gel Cleaner, Scuff, and Polish are the best in the market. The power gel scuff is two products in one. The cleaner solution will remove all scuff, oil and grime from the ball, and the scouring compound will remove minor surface scratcher from the ball without the use of a spinner. Also, this product serve as an oil absorber. I had used Power House cleaner before but Motiv Power Gel cleaner solution is a lot stronger than anything in the market.

Post subject: Re: Ball cleaner?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:32 pm 

i use the MOTIV power gel as well.. i use to use energizer cleaner and also clean and dull from ebonite...the power gel just seems to get everything with out SCRUBBIN FOR A HOUR :) you also seem to get alot more for your money with the MOTIV power gel.

Just ask your local pro shop to order you some. im sure they will be happy to do it for you..if not you can always get it from the MOTIV site.

Pro Consultant for NKU Bowling Club
GET MOTIVATED

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]