MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:07 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Gotta love it!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:31 pm 

So this year started out as kind of a bowling disaster for me. Average is way down and I am having a hard time getting any ball where I want it. I went in a few weeks ago to my pro shop guy to pick up my Primal Scream hoping this would help some. Well between some mechanical issues on my part and the Scream not having the motion I was hoping for, it did not. The house I bowl league at chnaged their pattern this year making it longer with some more volume. I was kind of at a loss. It just so happened on the same day that I picked up my Scream, a local guy had had the good fortune to purchase 9 assorted new balls from a shop that was closing in a small town near Sioux Falls. I looked at the stack of balls and noticed a Motiv box in the mix. Upon further investigation I discovered that it was a 15lb Raptor. This is a ball I had never considered as I was worried that it was "too much ball". I was still intrigued and offered that guy $100 for it and he let me have it. I threw it for the first time on Tusday night and was blown away. The ball is super aggressive and will come back from nearly anywhere, however when I hit my mark with good mechanics I was so hapy with how that ball rolled and blasted through the pins. I am now a fan of this ball and am so glad it just happened into the shop for me to find. I am thinking with a few tweaks of my delivery this ball will provide the much needed relief I was looking for on this new pattern and to do it for $100 bucks makes it that much better!

Cruel C51 LE- 247/663

QZ2 Backdraft

Primal Impulse-300/735- 2nd career 300 03/08/12

Monster Bruiser-1st ever 300 03/24/11-668

Black Ice-(Black) (sb)

Post subject: Re: Gotta love it!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:42 am 

I too was concerned about the Raptor P7 being too much ball. And I agree, that ball comes back from any where. It is my number 2 ball, nothing will take the number 1 spot away from my Sigma Tour.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]