Not sure if it's just overseas or US release but here's the link and information that I found for it. Looks really nice, too. http://aloha-bowling.de/shop/gx2/produc ... a395fe16a4
· Performance: Medium Oil / Benchmark
· WWRD: December 16, 2013
· Item#: MTVBSSYKP
· Weight Range: 12# - 16#
· Inner Core: Sigma™
· Coverstock: Fusion™ Pearl Reactive
· Finish: 1500 Grit / Power Gel® Polish
· 15# RG: 2.47; Diff: .047
· Cover Color: Yellow Prl / Black Prl
· NeoMark™ Color: Orange Prl /Silver Prl
KEY SELLING POINTS
· The pearl Sigma Sting™ is tuned for medium oil, making it an incredible benchmark ball. It provides great length and a smooth, but angular backend motion that continues confidently through the pin deck.
· This is the first time MOTIV has put a pearl cover stock around the Sigma™ core.
· The low RG Sigma™ core has been a favorite of MOTIVated bowlers because it provides a special motion that has a very high strike percentage.
· The Sigma Sting™ cover technology is Fusion™ Pearl Reactive, first used on the Primal Rage™. This shell is known for being very angular when it encounters friction, yet retains energy for bulldozing continuation.
· The Sigma™ Sting is an incredibly versatile benchmark weapon that will be used by a wide array of bowlers. It is a must-have piece for bowlers building a solid tournament arsenal. It also provides the perfect shape for many league bowlers that need something angular, but not too jumpy on a house shot. It truly is an outstanding benchmark ball.