MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:41 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: My videos of the last three releases
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 am 

Hi,

I have to find my password because I forget it...

I made videos ball reviews of the last three releases of motiv.

Tribal, Cruel Intent and Sigma Sting.

My videos ball reviews are describes in french. I'm from Quebec, Canada. Thus, I made those videos for a distributor of MotivBowling in this region, and to get the most possible customers, we need to go with the principal language. Thus, The text isn't important for you, you see where I throw, and see the comparaison.

---------
Tribal

http://youtu.be/MWXXaD8AQxU

The motiv tribal has a big announcement for me. When I see the Halogen core, I already know that this ball was very easy to control! This was my benchmark ball, before having the Sigma Sting. I drill it 70° X 5¼" X 50° for having length and a good shape on the backend! No surprise, no deception! This ball really move great on the lane. With this ball, I always knows her reaction! In dec 2013, Made a 300 with it. My first 300 after 3 years of unlucky games, bad break and broken series of strike...
In the video, I compare it to the Primal rage, but We not figure out the difference with the comparaison. I made a mistake when putting video in the software and take a shot of the primal rage that I dont really push it at 100%. There are really 3-4 boards difference on placement, and 1-2 boards on break point for me.

---------

Cruel Intent

http://youtu.be/8Z4gVe1GM8c

Such a great ball on heavy oil! I was very surprising by the not under/over of this ball! Big backend, a great length and an explosive continuation into the pindeck. The layout on the ball is a 60° X 5" X 40°. Give me the strong of the ball and the great shape on the backend! I don't testing the last Cruel with the sinister core, but this core give the max of flare that I need on the conditions of heavy patterns or long patterns. Throws somes 279 with it and, a great series of 738 (243 - 268 -227). This ball is always in my bag! Comparaison, at the end, show Primal Rage, Tribal and Cruel Intent.

---------

Sigma Sting

http://youtu.be/ntnPSfdt_D8

The last one, I was very impatient to throw it! Already having the Sigma Tour, I was eager to see the difference between the two. Drilled 65° X 5¾" X 35°, this ball such turns the corner, like I love it! Wow! And the continuation in the pindeck is devastating! So loving it! The first game, I throw 9 strikes in the row, after the first 3 shots of the games, and finish with 267! No mistake on this ball, it's truly a veritable benchmark ball!

Thanks to considering my efforts, and my passion to show you how Motiv ball give me a chance to be better, even if I do not play as before! Average last year with other company : 199. This years with motiv : 214.

Have a nice day! See you on other reviews.

Tribal : 70° X 5¼" X 50°
Sigma Tour : 65° X 5½" X 35°

Speed : 17.5 MPH / Rev Rate : 425 MPH
From Rimouski, Qc, Canada

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]