MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:36 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Covert Revolt VIdeo (Anthony Jordan)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NfHWJHi_tM

Here we go, i apologize in advance for the dead time at the end of the video, the render went the length of the sound clip and not the video clip and I didn't notice until after i uploaded. And if you are a quick to jump on the link person and the HD settings aren't there revisit later as the video is still processing, 1080p should be selectable as usual.

Bowler is Anthony Jordan, bowled on a fresh house shot. I'm sure he will chime to answer questions if you have any.

Also always open to suggestions for the next video when the time comes.

Enjoy.

Post subject: Re: Covert Revolt VIdeo (Anthony Jordan)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:34 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NfHWJHi_tM

Ball speed 17mph
RPM 350
Tilt 11
Rotation 45

The Revolt used in the video has the pin above the bridge with the cg kicked to the right. The ball used is out of the box surface and the video was shot on a house condition. The Revolt is a ball that is very smooth at the break point (slower reacting off of the friction). The Revolt's strength is it is smooth while still mashing its way through the pins. I have been able to play the middle part of the lane just as well as I have been able to stay to the right and not give up any carry. I really like how mine rolls with the box surface but I can see it being just as useful with some Motiv polish. The polish would not make it snappy by any means but will help people with slower ball speed or too much hand get that little bit of extra push through the front part of the lane. I really like this ball fitting below my Talon and above my Intense and I see it getting used on house conditions and sport patterns.
Motiv Staff
Anthony Jordan
motivbowling.com

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]