MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Im new and want to try Motiv
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 pm 

Hi every1,

still undecided for which one i want to play ;)
i heard good reviews and i feel motivated to try this new company.
Now i play with Rapid Fire Pearl and wanted to replace this ball with little more backend on THS condition.
I dont like this ball cause over/under reaction.

convince me with something better ;)
I heard SR-2 is good choice for benchmark ball

SR-2 handle how much the carrydown ?

thank in advance

Post subject: Re: Im new and want to try Motiv
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 am 

I think I can understand your point...I used to play with Storm long time ago...IMO Strorm's balls are too sensitive most of the time...you can shoot 300 with it but then you can completely lose your pocket in the entire games...

I then switched to Lanemasters & Lane#1 & they worked quite well as you can see the power from their cores much more than their coverstocks...But now they don't have any good ball after the Dynamic Power, Black Pearl, XP or THS...

So now I just started to try Motiv with their TR-2 & SR-2...My first impression was that I can feel from my heart that Motiv creates different balls for different lane conditions & oil patterns specificly...SR-2 skid very good with a very strong & angular backend which can play in most lane conditions...TR-2 hook very fast in the heavy oil which you will never worry of washout or weak pocket when you playing deep inside...Hope this information may help you a bit...

I am now planning to have a GT-1 to fit in between those 2 balls or later a SX-1 for lane broken down or short oil...

Dannyracer
Hong Kong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 am 

mightyraven wrote:
Hi every1,

still undecided for which one i want to play ;)
i heard good reviews and i feel motivated to try this new company.
Now i play with Rapid Fire Pearl and wanted to replace this ball with little more backend on THS condition.
I dont like this ball cause over/under reaction.

convince me with something better ;)
I heard SR-2 is good choice for benchmark ball

SR-2 handle how much the carrydown ?

thank in advance

Yes the SR-2 is a great ball and it does handle carry down very well. You said you want to replace your Rapid Fire Pearl then you might think about the new QZ1's, they are a lot closer to the Rapid Fire Pearl then the SR-2, the MOTIVat-R cover reads a lot earlier than what the RFP does, so tou will get two different looks, with that said you can drill the SR-2 to do pretty much what you want and change the surface. The other ball I would go with is the GT-1 (as far as replacing the RFP) this ball revs up down the whole lane, very impressive ball, but when drilling you want to be on the agressive side with your pin, dont get it to far away from your PAP, the RG and Diffs are very low on this ball. Think about the QZ1's and or GT-1 to replace that Rapid Fire, if you need something a little more earlier go with the TR-2, if you need earlier with angle at the back go with the SR-2. Since the new balls have come out a lot of people have forgot about the SX-1 and the TX-1, these are great balls for house shots or shorter sport patterns, that TX-1 is a monster. Basically whatever reaction you are looking for Motiv has got it.

Brian Woodman
MOTIVated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:53 am 

wow, great replies !

i think i'll start with QZ1 Red and if i like it, i'll chosse SR-2 for something deeper in lane and early and more oil.

if im no wrong, GT1 roll little early and handle more oil than SR2, but SR2 got better backend ?

cause some youtube videos confuse me

when i'll get my first Motiv ball with QZ1, 'il give feedback , cant wait :)

thank

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:48 pm 

Just do what my top customer has done . . buy one (1) of every ball Motiv has produced. All are drilled w/similar layouts so the characteristics of the ball account for the difference in reaction. This way you will be covered. Best of luck & wise decision going w/Motiv.

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]