MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:13 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: help needed for greek fan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:22 am 

first of all i want to congratulate all motiv company , also apologise for possible mistakes in my english.
i just got my new motiv qz1 purple and sr2 . i am really happy for this but also confused on what the best drilling for me. unfortunately i dont trust our proshop drillers. i find some ignorrance . they do whatever they want without really care about bowlers demands or questions. in the box i found a symmetric drilling guide . i would like to ask which layout is the best on this guide for me.?i am a b bowler in my country and i mostly play to medium-dry lanes . i have high revs and i would love to see my ball taking advantage of it power close to the pins . with smooth motion on the lanes.which one should i tell my driller for me for each ball? i have a also big flare potential. to be honest i dont really know what is pap and whats the meaning of this pin.

thank you

Post subject: Re: help needed for greek fan
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 pm 

The pin is the circle colored in silver on the qz1 and orange (i believe) on the sr2, the "pin" is the point on the ball at which the core was held in place while the cover stock was poured over it. I am a medium speed bowler around 14-15mph with high revs, my QZ1 is drilled with the pin centered above both fingers and the cg kicked just to the right under my ring finger. this gives me a very smooth arching action into the pins but still drives like a truck through be pin deck. Ill attach a few videos on youtube.com filmed by a local Motiv amateur staffer that has some good layouts for both balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4zE7OYn064
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWbcrdyS5aw

Motiv-ate your game
(R)QZ1/GT1/SR2/SX1

Sig T soon I hope, Maybe a Raptor for X-mas

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]