MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Let's get one thing straight!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:14 pm 

MOTIV is not giving equipment away to people on the corners in
Muskegon.And people in Muskegon are so tired of "junk MOTIV balls"
that they are just giving them away.I heard this bit of trash
talk at a MI tournament this weekend,Sat. & Sun.,from the same two
big mouths.Get facts correct or shut up.

Post subject: Re: Let's get one thing straight!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 pm 

I hope these "big mouth" guys were not from Muskegon!! if they were they really do have no clue?? the proof is in the pudding. Look at all the scores shot by MOTIV players everywhere... I am from Muskegon and proud to throw a product that is A) made in my home town... B) Has such a great company as a whole who generally care what WE on this forum think....C) how quickly the USA and overseas players are MOTIVated...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 pm 

I know I am sold. I and my wife have always bought Brunswick because it was made in Muskegon and we are from Muskegon. We are both going to get MOTIVated and are getting ready to place a BIG order of Motiv bowling equipment. Besides the fact that Motiv is made in the USA and our money will stay with a local company, of the balls I was looking at I can pick up the GT1 and the local proshop for 169.00 and the new Brunswick Evil Siege at that same pro shop is 199.00? I thought Brunswick moved to Mexico so they could make the balls cheaper?? I guess they want to MAKE them cheaper but they don't want to SELL them cheaper. So hey if I can buy a local product at a lower price and it will perform. I am sold for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:58 pm 

I don't know what city they were from,but I do know they did
not bowl,they just hung around this weekend with friends that
bowled.I did not want to start anything,just tried to ignore them.
I can say that the people that they were with,are from Grand Rapids,MI.
People like this start stuff because of their ignorance of the subject.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 pm 

Wise decision not to "start anything". It would only come back negative on you & Motiv. I have been in the bowling biz since I was 2 days old (no joke!) and although bowling people are great people to know & hang with, there are those vocal small segmits that try to run everyone down. Maybe because they are jealous of the success others make. Instead of getting up off their butts and doing something positive w/their life (like the Motiv people) they find it easier to "bad mouth" them. I would bet that those guys giving you a hard time about being w/Motiv have a connection to one of the other ball manufactors. Sales are down for most of those companies so they look to point the finger somewhere for their misfortunes. Motiv being new, doing well, and getting great publicity is an easy target. I know quite a few ball reps. and when I tell them I'm w/Motiv, they smile and nod their heads but I can see the hairs on the back of their head stand up.
I try not to bad mouth any of the ball companies because 1) I own/run a pro shop & I have to sale various balls to my customers and 2) I believe most all the companies has at least one really good ball in their line . . Motiv just happens to have 7 good balls. :) Hang tuff, coolerman, set them straight with a diplomatic demeanor and keep on smiling!

Motiv Staff Member
Turbo Xtreme Dealear Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm 

Bob has wisdom.
I too run into guys on other staffs running down the product. I am not on staff and have chosen to support this company because I believe. I purchase my own equipment, at the PBA rate, my own shirts, bags etc....... I coach the local JR. Gold program and a High School team, I will be a shop owner soon. These kids are our future and will be motivated when I can provide the equipment at a reasonable price. The shops here don't discount to the kids, they should, and we will. MOTIV hasn't made the impact on the West Coast yet.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:49 pm 

Hello from So Cal,
I bowl Tustin Lanes, Brunswick Norco, Moreno Valley and Cal Oaks. The interest is there and I do the best I can to promote Motiv. I haven't heard anything negative and get tons of questions.
Hey Motiv! How about having a 50 year old (baby boomer) sales rep. I'd love to talk Motiv to all the pro shops out here in Cali!!!
Ed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 pm 

When I here anything negative about MOTIV being subpar I just go out and prove them wrong.

February 3, 2010
TX-1
268-266-257 =791

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:20 am 

I bowl all over the Rochester NY area and i cant say as though i have heard one person talk down the Motiv equipment as a hole. I know some people were not fond of the TR2 around here, but even the TR2 doubters rave about everything else Motiv has to offer.... and if I'm bowling with someone who doubts Motiv, I let the equipment shut them up.

Motiv-ate your game
(R)QZ1/GT1/SR2/SX1

Sig T soon I hope, Maybe a Raptor for X-mas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 am 

I've been in the bowling business for over 20 years now and operate a proshop out here in the Quebec region (Canada) and I swear to god that I have near seen bowling balls like Motiv's hit the pocket so pure. They are by far the best company on the market right now, PERIOD!! The ball sales proves them right. Stay MOTIVated everyone ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]