MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:41 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Layout help!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 am 

OK first off hello motivnation....I have been bowling seriously the last few years. At most Ive bowled two leagues in the fall and one in the summer. In those few years I have done allot of research on all aspect of bowling especially balls. Yet I;m a bit confused on laying out a good ball that suets my style. I have been a Brunswick fan and still use my Wild Thing. My favorite and first out of my bag though is my QZ 1 Red. I would like eventually the new Primal TV4. I hear it had a bit more length and a harder backend than cruel. Me being a slower and low rev player that's what I like.

I do not have or know my stats other than being slower and low rev but what can anyone suggest to be a good layout?

Post subject: Re: Layout help!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:33 pm 

Try to obtain your stats. Pap, axis tilt, axis rotation, rev rate, and speed(where on the lane it was recorded). Your ball driller should be able to help you get this information or you can find out how on bowlingchat.net in the wiki link. This information makes it possible to recommend a layout. Also you say a good layout? Along with the stats, what kind of reaction are You looking for? What kind of pattern, length of pattern, and what kind of lanes (synthetic or wood)?

Post subject: Re: Layout help!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 am 

If you can't find out your specs, or find a shop that can, you can go off the QZ-1 layout. Need pics tho.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]