MOTIV

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: TRANSITION CHOICES FROM 2CRUEL TO???? HELP !!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 am 

Ok,
so i punched up a 2cruel about 3 months ago and i freakin love that ball ha ha i went 55x4x20 and at first i was having a not so good reaction i was still carrying but the ball wasn't as strong downlane as i thought... well after some games and me getting my release down(finally) the ball moves quite well i resurfaced the ball from box to 4k abralon and that made the ball way stronger) so i finally resurfaced to 35micron diamond sheet,15micron diamond sheet then went over the entire ball with 3m polishing compound...
the ball is very usable on my ths(43ft med-med/heavy oil with nice backends) but the second to 3rd transition can be harsh sometimes...so i am looking at 3 balls currently the Primal scream, Lord Field Judgment, and lord field heritage.

now i know the primal scream is meant to play under the 2cruel... i need some help in deciding if i should go with the scream or try the lord fields?
stats
pap- 5 7/8> 3/4^
revs-475ish
speed-17mph
rotation45-50deg
tilt-12deg

thanks for any help!!!

Post subject: Re: TRANSITION CHOICES FROM 2CRUEL TO???? HELP !!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 am 

Just get a sigma tour.
It is an awesome benchmark ball and a step down from the 2cruel. The primal scream is nice, but it wasnt different enough from the 2cruel for me. I pretty much owned eveyr motiv ball this year. The sigma tour is still my goto ball!

Venom, 279 717
Raptor p7 288 750
Thrash frenzy coming soon
More to come.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 am 

wyld911card wrote:
Just get a sigma tour.
It is an awesome benchmark ball and a step down from the 2cruel. The primal scream is nice, but it wasnt different enough from the 2cruel for me. I pretty much owned eveyr motiv ball this year. The sigma tour is still my goto ball!

I'm really not looking for different I'm just looking for a bit more length and a bit more flip...essentially if I drilled the scream the same but with a 4.5-5" pin to pap vs. 4" on my 2cruel...
and I rolled a friends sigma tour and sigma hybrid and they were both duds for me....maybe the thrash frenzy would be a better fit?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 am 

Rev Dominant and low tilt, with a desire for length and backend?

Thrash Frenzy.

Simply pick a layout out of the video(when I get it done) that gives the shape you want.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:21 pm 

I would second the Thrash Frenzy idea. It has lots of easy length built into the OOB finish. It is hard to believe the Quadfire block is on the inside of this ball. It has a nice flip and strong finish without being too jerky. I do believe that it would be a large step down from a 2Cruel - you might have to adjust the cover prep to match up with your environment. I was very impressed with this ball last night. I have mine laid out 60* by 5" by 35* with no hole. Very controlled, and the typical awesome MOTIV pin-pounding hit. And, it is a very visually appealing ball to boot. This ball will be the sleeper of the year in my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 pm 

plamormick wrote:
I would second the Thrash Frenzy idea. It has lots of easy length built into the OOB finish. It is hard to believe the Quadfire block is on the inside of this ball. It has a nice flip and strong finish without being too jerky. I do believe that it would be a large step down from a 2Cruel - you might have to adjust the cover prep to match up with your environment. I was very impressed with this ball last night. I have mine laid out 60* by 5" by 35* with no hole. Very controlled, and the typical awesome MOTIV pin-pounding hit. And, it is a very visually appealing ball to boot. This ball will be the sleeper of the year in my opinion.

JUST STARTED SALIVATING!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm 

OK ok i am sold. I just got my hands on a thrash frenzy demo yesterday. Yeah that is the perfect ball to follow up the scream with. TRY IT ONCE!

My god this ball is insane.

Venom, 279 717
Raptor p7 288 750
Thrash frenzy coming soon
More to come.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:53 pm 

wyld911card wrote:
OK ok i am sold. I just got my hands on a thrash frenzy demo yesterday. Yeah that is the perfect ball to follow up the scream with. TRY IT ONCE!

My god this ball is insane.

*wipes drool*

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]